Subject: TURBO PLUS V2
From: Ryan Scott <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS LIST SEND <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 1994 12:22:34 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, everyone TURBO PLUS V2 is now available - update from V1 is $7 to 
help cover my costs - it comes with a new manual and a new system disk....

Features:

a handful of new fast commands - F Sqr (double speed square root)
Scene Scan X&Y for searching horizontally and vertically in a scene
plus some more I can't remember (I didnt intend to post this login session!)

Scenes are now standard AMOS banks and can contain several THOUSAND 
icons!  And they are even FASTER than V1 scene commands!

The Scene Editor has been improved greatly as well - pages of icons 
instead of just one measly screenful, brushes are completely visible on 
screen in real time, many new features including 10 ranges of random and 
stencil - change range with a simple keystroke.  Lots of good stuff - 
worth every penny.

Look for V1 on CU Amiga NOW - beware I think they disguised it as CRAFT2 
(spread the word, it sure isn't related to CRAFT!)

Again, update for registered users is $7, sent to PLAYFIELD!

Ryan
PLAYFIELD!
PO Box 450884
Sunrise FL 33345-0884